£52.00 - £102.50
Luxury Leather Dog Collar
Luxury Leather Dog Collar.
These Real Leather Dog Collars are handmade in a variety of neutral, natural tones.
Luxurious Italian vegetable tanned leather and solid brass hardware, are used to handcraft each collar, in my workshop by the sea in Brighton, UK.
A minimalist and stylish design for your lovely furry friend.
- 100% Italian vegetable smooth tanned leather.
- Dyed carefully using vegetable matter, this leather produces a stunning patina
over time and wear.
- Softening in handle and becoming deeper in tone.
- Dual thickness for added strength.
- Colour fast long lasting and durable.
- Sold brass hardware sourced in the UK.
- Stitched with rot proof, strong, bonded nylon thread.
- Best suited to medium and large breeds.
- SMALL - 29cm x 38cm
- MEDIUM - 35cm x 44cm
- LARGE - 41cm x 50cm
- All collars are - 2.5cm in width
PLEASE TAKE CARE TO MEASURE YOUR DOG'S NECK BEFORE PURCHASING.
Using a flat tape or a piece of string, measure the dogs neck at the level where their collar would naturally sit against their fur.
This gives you the measurement from the buckle pin to the correct setting hole for your dog.
Once you’ve got your dogs neck measurement add 2cm for ease.
You know if you have the correct measurement, because you should be able to get 2 fingers under the collar comfortably.
If your dog sits between sizes, best to go up a size.
Leather being a natural product it is more than suitable for your hairy friend.
Leather can be cleaned with a good quality saddle soap.
If the product does get wet, allow to dry naturally.
For general maintenance and restoration, use a leather wax or balm every couple months.